Friday 26 August 2016

My crown slipped

This evening I have toothache - well more of a jaw ache.   Had a wobbly tooth, went to the dentist and he said it wasn't a real tooth but a crown that was wobbling. Went back yesterday for him to prise it out and recement it in, which he did. Now it hurts big time and I have a headache. Carl has gone off to the Steam Engine Rally with the Tractor boys and left me to suck on food with the working side of my mouth. Never mind tomorrow I am going to Devon - hopefully, to make a little purchase of four Suffolk Mules to add to the flock.  It is a long way to go but I couldn't find anything I wanted nearer.

The kitchen is very slowly making progress and I am hoping this weekend will see the rest of the worktop attached and, possibly the cooker hood erected.  Carl says it is y fault it is taking so long as I keep getting distracted by sheep - which is probably true!

No comments:

Post a Comment