Tuesday 4 October 2016

Leaf is starting to stir

I have not been sitting here doing nothing I can assure you!  Knitting is taking over my life a bit preparing for Christmas which does seem a way away still but isn't!  I am on a complicated reversible scarf and find after a bit I have to stop or it all goes wrong so it is taking rather longer than hoped for.


At least the weather is behaving itself a little more and the ram, Leaf, is getting going with far more enthusiasm.  Kane and Walnut have come out from their groups for a few weeks as the ewes were just not ready so I am sadly going to have yet another drawn out lambing.

This weekend saw us driving around viewing alpacas as I have a client in Italy after a group of girls.  I think I have found some that are suitable but now waiting to get transport quotes to make it all come together.  Hopefully, if it does there is another order for 20 more next spring - although where I am going to find them is another matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment