Sunday 5 November 2017

Still knitting!

I have been moaning away about unseasonably warm weather for the last few weeks - but not any more!  Suddenly turned rather chilly and the jumper is now firmly on!  Hopefully, this will mean people will be in need of scarves and other warming knitwear at the Christmas Fayres I am doing soon.  First one is in a couple of weeks so I am busy finishing things, washing and labelling.  I have finally finished my Shetland shawl which was a rather mammoth undertaking and is currently being blocked to bring out the lace work.



Alpacas are all doing well although Cassie is struggling a bit due to her age.  She has to have a coat on sometimes when the rain is too bad although she could go in the shelter but for some reason refuses to.  The sheep don't seem to mind the rain or the cold and have been shrouded in mist for most of the time- somewhere in that lot there are 58 ewes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment