Wednesday 29 November 2017

It is cold - to state the obvious!

Gosh - it is cold this morning!  First time in a while I have had to break the water on the troughs and very glad Carl put the covers on the outside taps at the weekend.  I like the colder weather when it is frosty but not so keen when the road is icy.  Last night was a bit touch and go as we ran out of logs but I have got more today ready for Carl to split up tonight so another cosy fire which will please the cats.  My stray, Ginger, shocked me by suddenly jumping up and going to sleep on my knee while I was trying to knit.  He must be feeling the cold as this is not usual, normally he curls up in a box which he hides in by stretching out his paw and pulling the top flap closed.









Another Christmas Fayre this coming weekend as I am going to Digby Hall Market in Sherborne.  I have not been there before so not sure how that will go.  It looks like there are a lot of traders there with some quite high class items which may make me look a little amateur but time will tell.

Leaf, the ram, is still away on his holidays with some lovely ladies  I had a photo of him sent to me earlier and he looks like he is enjoying himself!!

2 comments:

  1. Well it's just gone three in the morning,
    and fancied a cuppa...so l thought l'd
    switch on the PC see who's about...Goodness,
    pussy~cats all over...HeHe! Bless! :).
    Your pussy~cat Ginger looks lovely, and enjoying
    a cuddle and a few purrs!

    To~day will be even colder so the weather lady
    says...still, as long as it's dry, l'm happy
    with that! :0).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am also happy so long as it is dry!! Looks like a bit of rain could be coming soon though - have to enjoy the sun while it lasts!

      Delete