Tuesday 1 November 2016

Still knitting!

And still I am knitting!  I had the baby hats and bootees sorted - just a few sets as they are not usually best sellers - and now they are sold so I have to attempt some more.  I am not complaining really!

 
The ram, Leaf, has now marked everyone except Best Scottie - he is due to come out next Wednesday so I am willing her on.  Last year she didn't have a lamb so technically her days should be numbered but I really don't want to see her go so everything is crossed here. 
 
I am also hoping that some of the alpacas are pregnant.  Most were mated but I am a bit concerned that they do not all act as if they were pregnant.  I was asked to take some to the Christmas Fair in Ibberton but all the not mated ones (apart from the crazy ones on the hill) have now gone so it may not be possible as I don't want to risk stressing the - hopefully - pregnant ones.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment