Tuesday 8 November 2016

Super Fast?

Well - not sure what the future holds here!  I am changing broadband supplier and it is being installed as I type so a sudden cessation of this post will not mean total disaster has struck - I hope.  We have been with BT for years but it is slow, expensive and they are not helpful so I have taken the plunge.  I have heard good things about Wessex Internet and now have fingers crossed that it will be as promised.  Apparently, the signal goes via a satellite dish and arrives at a much faster speed via Woolland Hill.  At first I thought it would be expensive due to a £500 installation fee but it turns out that the council will pay that as broadband is slow here.  I currently have a gentleman roaming on my roof with two very interested cats watching him - and, on the subject of cats, Little Wee the tabby cat has a strange love of toast!  Now the cold weather is here a slice of toast at night is very welcome - if I can actually get any after the cat has mewed until she is given some!  So far she is equally keen on hot buttered, toast with Philadelphia cheese and toast and jam!  Not sure she should have too much of it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment