Friday 18 November 2016

Wasps at this time of year?!

The dog has been in the wars this week.  Poor Amber was stung by a wasp and spent the first evening after it happened hiding under her blanket and shaking.  The sting was inside her mouth so she couldn't even manage her dinner.  Day 2 and she made it onto Carl's seat.  Day 3 and she was back to her normal grumpy self!
 
We have some new alpacas here at the moment - but not for long as they are, hopefully, on their way to Italy next month.  All the testing and paperwork starts next week which will probably upset them a bit but at the moment they are fine - if a little confused as to where they are!

 
Saturday is my first Christmas Market.  Not sure how this one will go and have to do it on my own as Carl is out but I have been there before, Abbey Primary School in Sherborne, so a least I know where I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment