Thursday 15 December 2016

On show!

New windows in kitchen and end room - which is good.  No curtains or blinds - which is bad!  I have got the blinds and I have the curtains, just not put up yet and I do have to try to remember to at least attempt to brush my hair and dress properly before coming downstairs!!

I spent over an hour at the vets yesterday writing a flock health plan.  Hopefully, it will be helpful and I did learn some things but I am dreading how much that is going to cost me.  Another vet visit tomorrow on top as the alpacas for Italy need their pre movement check and I have a poorly one.  She is a bit of a puzzle as she is constantly straining to go to the toilet - she has been and I think it is wee she is struggling with.  I am treating her for a urinary tract infection and waiting to see what the vet says.  He also has to check poor blind Angelina - the sheep who had her eyes pecked.

Once all that is done I can focus a little more on Christmas.  Cards are now written, but not delivered, although  I have managed to post the ones that needed posting.  Presents need to be bought and wrapped but I do have the crackers and the pickled walnuts.  Turkey needs to be bought and the house needs a good tidy but the tree is up and now has decorations on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment