Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year!

Well I never!  Went to Mole Valley for feed this morning and on the way we were bemoaning the sort of people who were getting New Year Honours.  Then I get home to find The Grave Digger features!  And a very worthy holder of a medal for services to Ibberton.  Delighted for him!  Excellent!  Not sure if I should now curtsey wen I meet him or merely bow my head - no doubt he will tell me the appropriate reaction!

Now it is New Year's Eve and here I am sitting by the fire surrounded by cats and planning lambing - no parties for me.  This has not been a bad year at all - obviously, there were down bits - there always are - but here are are a few memories . . .
Now in Italy

Triplets

Pugsly always has cute lambs!
 

Arrival in Italy



Another delivery about to set off

The Wedding - gosh!  Just realised there is a medal bearer there!!

New line in dog coats

Flossie - also in Italy now

Hopefully, cria in the making

Ging appeared and made himself at home

Badger Faced Lamb

New type of hat

The Dorpers

Thankfully nearly finished now!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment