Saturday 23 December 2017

Happy Christmas!

Almost every card is delivered, almost every present is wrapped, most definitely every bit of shopping is done and it isn't even Christmas Eve yet - that is a nice feeling!  Of course I still have the trifle to make, turkey to stuff, table to lay . . . . but I quite enjoy doing that on Christmas Eve.  The tree has remained intact despite it periodically being attacked by the cats and the presents are still wrapped under the tree despite the dog snuffling around them at every opportunity. 

The Carol singers arrived and I had forgotten they were coming so I was in the bath and Carl did the honours - I just hope he put something worthwhile in their pot as their carolling sounded very good in the bath and he gets flustered with things like that and is just as likely to have accidentally insulted them with a handful of coppers!

Weather is really too mild for Christmas but the weather man is giving hints that maybe colder times are on the way.  I would like a bit of a cold snap but will be glad when things look more like this

 
Mind you - this was quite fun!!
 
 
 
 
I did mean to do an alpaca Christmas photo but time has run out so here is one from a few years ago -  that little girl is now in Italy where they have had a bit of snow this year.
 
 
 
I shall enjoy Christmas I am sure but what I am really looking forward to now is lambing and there is not too long to wait as the first are due on 4th February - the countdown begins!
 
 
A very, very Happy Christmas to you all - may your dreams come true and your days be contented and fulfilling!!

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Bless! The good old rolling fields and
    hills of Dorset...Can't be beat..! Green or
    white! :).

    Though l'm celebrating Christmas next weekend,
    my daughter, hubby and the dog will be here!
    Tomorrow..I plan to make a large pizza, l have
    a litre bottle of Chianti Ruffino..and consume
    and drink said food, out on the patio...!
    Hopefully..Flossie will pop round for a saucer of
    milk..! :).

    So, Rosemary..can l wish you, and all your family
    all the very best...
    Tanti cari e affettuosi auguri di Buon Natale e
    Felice Anno Nuovo...! =(^..^)=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon Natale Willie !! E grazie per questi pezzi di italiano - molto divertente !!

    ReplyDelete