Thursday 28 December 2017

Christmas is nearly over

As usual, Christmas is flying by!  A nice Chrismas Day where sadly far too much food was eaten was followed by a good Boxing Day where even more food was eaten!  I have got to train myself to make less as I think the left overs will last us well into January.  Photos are of poor quality and I really must address the camera issue next year.
And mother just after dinner!
 
 
In the evening we had a quick trip out to see Sam who was having dinner at his house with Kristy's parents and various others.  It was really nice to see them sitting together playing Farm Monopoly which I had never heard of.
 
 
 


Boxing Day we managed to stir ourselves enough to visit a friend whose other half is away in Scotland farm sitting until the New Year.  They are having a bit of snow up there but so far there has only been a light dusting on the hill in our neck of the woods.  Yesterday, we had to go over to the other side of Bath to collect Leaf, the ram, who has been on his holidays with some ladies and we were surprised at the amount of snow there.
 
And now for a random festive sheep!!


2 comments:

  1. HaHa! Brilliant...Love the sheep at the
    bottom there..Is that a fir reef around
    it's neck...Or 'mint'...! :).

    My Christmas starts to~day really, my
    daughter and hubby down for the weekend,
    and their two Staffy's, Nushka and Zeeva..
    who's a tart! :). So, l'll be pulling crackers,
    this Sunday..Ah! Those were the days..! :).

    Goodness! Thunder and lightening...I'm off
    back to bed..Now! where's me lemon tea! :0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wild morning here Willie!! Have a lovely belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete