Tuesday 26 July 2016

Shopping trips

Not having a good time with my shopping recently. Went to Harts this morning to buy some curtain track and could not resist the bargain shelf where I saw this for £5. For some reason I thought it was some sort of little weaving loom - why I thought that I do not know. When I got it home I realised it was not what I thought and had to Google the name on the box - Eppicotispai Chitarra which turns out to be an Italian pasta cutter! Now I need to learn to make pasta!

Sam's wedding is swiftly approaching and I have finally found a dress to wear.  Hopefully it will look ok - I am actually rather more excited by my makeup than by the dress!  I have not worn makeup of any sort for many years and discovered that the things I had are dried up and not much use so I had to do yet more shopping and one item I bought is particularly intriguing.  It is called airbrush base coat - or something like that - and will, apparently, remove all imperfections and signs of ageing making the wearer look like a superbly young, beautiful and photo shopped super model - can't wait!!

p.s. thank you for my cards - I had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment