Wednesday 13 July 2016

Sorry about the windows!

Firstly, I must apologise to my refined friends with impeccable taste and style.  I fully realise my new windows are completely awful!  the downstairs ones are ok, as is the door - which, for plastic upvc cheap, is quite nice.  However, the upstairs ones are awful and I cannot even blame the window fitters who actually did a very good job.  I realised as they carried them round they were not what I thought I had ordered but, on checking the paperwork, I discovered I had actually ordered the wrong ones - my fault!  Aah well - will have to consider what to do.

They were not supposed to be fitted until Friday so today proved rather stressful as I also had the lorry coming to collect the alpacas going to Italy.  Very sad as Trouble, my very favourite alpaca - after Bert - was one of the ones going.  I shall miss her.






So, after a very busy day, a calming photo of some of the sheep currently on their holidays at the Grave Diggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment